Nadeau Young recognizes the importance of choosing the appropriate legal structure for your business. Whether you are an entrepreneur, business owner, start-up and or are thinking of starting a business, the lawyers at Nadeau Young can advise you about the advantages, disadvantages and implications of different business structures, including sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships, incorporation, cooperatives, not-for-profit organisations and charities.
Each business structure has legal requirements that need to be adhered to operate the business. Factors to consider when choosing a structure include the number proprietors, available financing and operating costs, potential liability, the number of employees, and more.
Nadeau Young is pleased to offer business and corporate legal services to help get your business started or ensure its day-to-day operations meet all legal requirements, including:
- Partnership agreements;
- Incorporation, shareholder agreements, corporate minute book, corporate resolutions;
- Purchase and sale of goods and services, distribution and manufacturing agreements, and various commercial contracts;
- Collaboration and joint venture agreements;
- Employment, contracting and consulting agreements;
- Sale of a business, purchase and sale of shares and assets;
- Other related business law matters.